Firmware modificato New Flow X - v4.3
We had put a lot of effort into this new v4.3 software and we are positive that this new software is a significant step forward for us, a stepahead of the competition.
- First of all, we have added the 2 new modes in the very convenient way.This means if you put the new modes 9 and 10 on value 0 (=off), you have the exact same settings as you had so far with the V4.1 / V4.2 software.
- Therefore, I suggest you put the new software on your speed controller, go with mode 9 and 10 to value 0, and set all other modes tothe same values you have been using with the V4.1 / V4.2 software. This gives you a good starting point as the speed controller will feel exactly the same as you are used to.
After that you adapt the new modes to your liking.
- Start with the new mode 9 on value 4, between 3 to 6 you should find the sweetspot for you.
- After you are comfortable with mode 9, set Mode 10 (Turbo) to ON.
- Then go to higher values with mode 6 (timing) and ramp than you would normally run.
This wasn’t possible before but due to Mode 9 it now is.Infield will stay smooth, while power and speed is increased on the main straight.