X22 Modified 8.0T
The LRP X22 Modified brushless motor series is a new force in high-end motor line. Developed for hardest competition in 1:10 scale applications, its technology remains unique and is backed with tremendous racing success around the World. Its predecessor Vector X20 does not need special introduction by winning three IFMAR World championship titles and multiple European Championship, ETS and National titles - both in On-road and Off-road racing. When it comes to performance in terms of power, reliability and exceptional driving control, these motors are the best choice. With highest efficiency and maximum power in mind they are now furthermore improved and designed to stand out and meet every demanding expectations.
The new X22 ultra lightweight, precision machined 7075-T6 Aluminum housing has now maximized cut-outs with additional openings on the flat parts to increase cooling surface and improve airflow for lowest running temperatures also at maximum loads with increased consistency. Beautiful “dark shine black” highest quality anodizing with X22 engraving will make it a perfect match to the optics of any model chassis.
Also new is precisely adjusted and optimized timing range from 14.5° to 34.5° for most precise timing setting possible in modified racing resulting in improved drivability and setting options.
Another novelty is the 2017 specification, dual-axis balanced sintered rotor new shaft with longer mounting surface. Internals have been updated for the best possible efficiency and vibration free operation. Combined with smaller dual precision 4x10x4 ABEC-5 bearings for precise running and longevity. Updated multi-layer PCB specification for even lower resistance. LRP’s unique waterproof PreciSensor™ system assures precise operation combined with any speed controller with additional advantage if paired with LRP speed controller line.
The X22 Motor Series is built to comply IFMAR, EFRA, ROAR, FEMCA, JMRCA, BRCA and DMC specification.
(Recommended retail price)
(Price incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs)
- New Air Vent Design - Increased cooling surface and openings for maximum heat dissipation, air-flow and lightweight design
- New modified specific timing range - 14.5°-34.5° timing range for smoother power delivery
- Competition racing stack - Highest grade materials for most efficient current flux and improved driving feel
- X22 rotor specification - Highest grade magnet material with new shaft preparation for maximum performance, strength and reliability
- Military quality black anodizing
- 2017 specification powerboard
- IFMAR World Championship winning performance
- New shaft with longer mounting surface
- New optional aluminium endplate
- Dual axis balanced rotor
- Waterproof Precisensor System
- Machined 7075-T6 housing
- Optimised racing stack
- Improved power delivery and efficiency