Vector X12 BL Modified - 9.5t
LRP has developed a completely new revolutionary brushless motor the r/c scene has never seen before. The ”VECTOR X12 brushless motor sets new benchmarks when it comes to electric motor performance and will be the motor to beat for high-level racing competition. The R&D team has been hard at work, developing a completely new brushless base platform. Together with the LRP Factory team they have spent many hours of track time and all the knowledge gained during the last couple of years being the leader in brushless R/C technology to achieve the best product possible.
The VECTOR X12 features a totally new design structure, including the fully adjustable and replaceable PreciSensorTM system, a completely new precision sensor positioning system for power, torque, throttle response and efficiency never seen before. The motor is unlike any other brushless motor! Constructed of 2 main parts and using only 4 screws, resulting in a motor which is easier to work on and the possibility to access and replace the rotor with the motor still left in the car. In addition to this it features an all new sintered 12.5mm size magnet graded on a new strengthened shaft, to further optimise the motors performance, efficiency and mid-range torque. This new X12 has been perfected in every small detail which makes this new brushless motor setting the new benchmark in brushless performance!
- Dismountable - Machined 7075-T6 aluminuim can, short/light-weight design and maximum airflow.
- Easysolder Design - Heavy copper, multilayer PCB for lowest resistance.
- PreciSensor System - Revolutionary precise sensor postitioning for best power, thottle and efficiency. Fully and adjustable replaceable
- Reproducable Timing - Timing adjustable in clearly defined, reproducible steps with new moulded timing inserts for same result every time
- O-Ring - Dampening and optimised bearing size for vibration-free operation
- 12.5 mm Magnet - All new sintered 12.5 mm magnet size and grade, for best efficiency and midrange torque and new high-strength shaft
- New Packed Stack - With minimised core losses for lowest temperature and higher efficiency