S10 Twister Buggy Kit - 1/10 Electric 2WD Buggy Kit Version
Discover modelling live with the new S10 Twister Buggy Kit. The technically challenging assembly of a model isn’t only lots of fun. It’s also a good way to better understand the single components of a R/C car. In building the car on your own, you’ll get a precise impression of how the shocks or the gear work. The S10 Twister Buggy is now also available as a kit version. It’s the perfect model for beginners and R/C drivers interested in the technical side of their hobby. Gear, oil-filled shocks, drivetrain – in the kit configuration also the complete chassis of the Non-RTR have to be assembled by hand. The body shell comes clear and is not painted. It invites you to realise your creative, colourful fantasies.
All necessary parts of the car including tyres, unpainted body shell and sticker sheet are included in the kit package. An illustrated user manual explains the assembly step by step. Building the car is child’s play. The S10 Twister kit version will enthuse you.
To get the car ready to run, additional motor, speed control, servo, battery and R/C radio system are needed.
- Electric Offroad 2WD Buggy 1/10 scale
- Anodized aluminium front suspension arm holder
- Composite geared differential
- Composite tub chassis
- Heavy-duty telescoping driveshafts
- Fully adjustable racing slipper
- Race-proven VTEC Kamikaze and Groove high-grip tyres on black spoke wheels
- Composite gear cover
- Sealed gear box
- Easy access battery compartment prepared for the use with LiPo and NiMH batteries
- 4 piece oil-filled shocks with racing shock springs
- Drive train with ball bearings
- Easy to understand and detailed user manual including beginner and tuning guide