S10 Twister Buggy 2.4Ghz RTR - 1/10 Electric 2WD 2.4Ghz RTR Buggy
LRP’s S10 Twister is a genuine rear-wheel driven 2WD high-end offroad buggy. The chassis of this ultimate offroad model has been designed from scratch. It is perfectly adapted to the special demands of a 2WD buggy. Encapsulated gear box, slipper clutch, drive train with ball bearings, fully adjustable race suspension and all other outstanding features make the S10 Twister an exclusive model with competition genes.
No matter, if beginner, advanced driver or hobby driver with competition ambitions – the LRP S10 Twister is the perfect car for every 1/10 electric offroad fan. It will delight you with its direct response and excellent on-track performance.
You can choose between different versions; the 2.4GHz RTR package includes special high speed 540 size motor, digital LRP speed control, 2.4GHz high-precision transmitter, charger, longlife LRP rechargeable battery and a high-performance LRP steering servo. RTR and Non-RTR versions are also available.
The LRP S10 Twister Buggy is the perfect start into 1/10 2WD electric offroad racing.
(Recommended retail price)
(Price incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs)
- Electric Offroad 2WD Buggy 1/10 scale
- Easy to understand and detailed user manual including beginner and tuning guide
- Anodized aluminium front suspension arm holder
- Race-style airbrush body design, pre-decalised, aerodynamic-optimised 2WD Buggy body shell with high-downforce tailwing for maximum stability
- Composite geared differential
- Composite tub chassis for best protection of the electronic components, perfect weight distribution and easy maintenance
- Low maintenance and super efficient drivetrain
- Heavy-duty telescoping driveshafts
- Fully adjustable torque controlling racing slipper for best acceleration on any surface
- Race-proven VTEC Kamikaze and Groove high-grip tyres with foam inserts on black spoke wheels for maximum traction and speed
- Composite gear cover with best slipper accessibility
- Sealed gear box for best protection of the transmission and a composite motor guard
- Easy access battery compartment prepared for the use with LiPo and NiMH batteries
- 4 piece oil-filled shocks with blue anodized racing shock springs for best shock absorption on every surface
- Drive train with ball bearings
- Adjustable all terrain race suspension
- Completely built and ready-to-run Offroad car
- The 2.4GHz version contains the complete high-quality RTR package including special high speed 540 size motor, digital LRP speed control, charger, longlife LRP rechargeable battery, high-performance LRP steering servo and a 2.4GHz precision transmitter