Pulsar Pro Charger
The new allround charger Pulsar Pro is equipped with a charge power of 80W and a adjustable charge current of 0.1 to 10.0A. One of the highlights is the adjustable terminal charge-voltage for LiPo batteries: This can be set up between 3.80 and 4.40V per cell.
This ensures that all batteries get fully charged; even high-power cells that have the new 7.6V technology (e.g. the LRP Outlaw packs) are no problem. No matter if 11-18V (DC) or 100-240V (AC) - this charger can be universally used due to the integrated power supply.
(Recommended retail price)
(Price incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs)
- Allround Usage - Great versatility for all R/C flight, car and boat battery types.
- Dual Power - Integrated powersupply (AC 100-240V) + DC input (11-18V).
- LiPo - LiFePo - LiIo - NiMH - NiCd - Pb - Fast charge from 0.1 to 10.0A: 1-15 cells NiMH/NiCd with adjustable Delta-Peak detection, 1-6 cells LiPo/LiFePo/LiIo/Pb with automatic cut-off.
- Discharge + Cycle - Discharge current (0.1 to 5.0A) and adjustable discharge cut-off voltage. Automatic Cycling Mode for perfect conditioning of your batteries.
- USB charge output - 5V/2.1A USB charge output, e.g. for mobile phones and MP3 players.
- Blue backlit 16x2 LCD Display. Perfect user interface, easy access to all performance and safety data.
- Autostart-Timer and Storage Charge Mode
- Integrated Balancer - For LiPo/LiFePo/LiIo batteries, automatic adaption of the cell condition
- Fully Adjustable. Intuitive program structure allows precise adjustment of all parameters.
- User Profile Memory: 5 factory pre-set profiles which can be customised and saved in memory.
- Multi Protection System - 100% protection against output reverse polarity, short circuit, input voltage error and over charge
- Plug in and charge. Includes all input (AC + DC) and output cables and connectors.
- Temperature sensor. To accurately measure the battery temperature.