Powersupply Competition 13.8V / 20A
LRP’s brand new power supply has now two output connectors for 12V devices. The output current is considerably higher: impressing 20 Amperes at an output voltage of 13.8V make the new LRP Powersupply the perfect support for a tough day in the pit area.
Another top feature is the separate USB charging output. It is e.g. suited to charge MP3 players or mobile phones. The new LRP Powersupply Competition is the perfect device for all R/C applications. It is designed for an input voltage from 110V to 230V and can therefore be used worldwide. The compact dimensioned case is made of blue anodised aluminium.
(Recommended retail price)
(Price incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs)
- 20A / 13.8V output power - High power output to simultaneously use multiple chargers
- Dual output sockets - 2 individual output sockets for 4mm standard connectors
- USB charge output - 5V/1A USB charge output for electronic devices like mobile phones
- Compact and lightweight design - Only 154x102x53mm size
- One world – One power supply for 110V and 230V! - Adjustable input voltage selection
- Blue anodized aluminium housing
- Universal input cords - Two input power cords included: European and US/Japan connector