LRP ZZ.21C Ceramic Square Stroke Nitro Competition Engine
This could be successfully implemented with a square stroke design and a special, new developed crankshaft. The 14.0mm strong crankshaft has a DLC coating as well as a silicone insert. It is also precision-balanced just like its predecessor and works very smoothly in combination with the ceramic bearing.
- NEW and INNOVATIVE LCG engine head - 17mm lower than a standard engine head for significantly improved handling and jumping of your car
- SQUARE STROKE engine design - For smooth bottom end power and torque
- RUNTIME MONSTER - Massively increased runtime compared to our Long Stroke version!
- CERAMIC rear ball bearing
- FREE LRP WorksTeam WT3 glow plug included
- LRP WorksTeam racing specification
- Lightweight, DLC coated, tungsten precision-balanced crankshaft with silicone insert
- 6.0mm and 6.5mm Aluminium carburettor inserts
- Lightweight piston and conrod for higher RPM and more power
- Special carburettor needles for smoother throttle response and higher fuel mileage
- Thermal protected carburettor
- 1/8th Offroad high-end competition engine
- Weltweit Rennlegal