LRP 2600 - Super Shorty P5 - 110C/55C - 7.4V LiPo - 1/10 Competition Car Line Hardcase
When it comes to Electric Offroad, the main factor for a battery is a perfect weight/power ratio. Batteries nowadays have enough power anyway for all Offroad classes, so it is much more important to have this power in a suitable package. This is the main philosophy behind the LRP LiPo Competition Car Line.
This Super Shorty battery is the lightest of all our batteries. It fits into standard 1/10th 2WD Offroad chassis and can be moved further forwards and backwards. The low weight will result in higher cornering speed and better jumping.
Perfect fit for: 2WD Modified
LRP Advantage: Lowest weight of all batteries, better jumping, most adjustable option.
WorksTeam tip: Move to the front if you need more steering, move to the rear if you car has a loose rear end. Work with additional weights to reach the weight limit.
LOW WEIGHT + MORE SETUP OPTIONS = DECISIVE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
(Recommended retail price)
(Price incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs)
- NEW P5 Technology
- HDS-6 - Revolutionary High Density Stacking technology
- 110C/55C LiPo power: No memory effect, extremely long lifetime
- 3C Charge current: Safe and fast recharge
- FREE 5mm Gold Works Team connectors included
- FREE 5mm to 4mm Gold Works Team adapter included (limited time only)
- Durable, see-through, hardcase made of high-quality synthetic material
- 2mm gold coated balancing connector
- LRP quality approved