iX8 Brushless Speed-Control
The LRP iX8 is the ideal partner for bashers and merciless racers. It is a full-blooded 1/8 brushless speed control that has been especially developed for the higher voltages in 1/8 scale. All the best in today's brushless racing technology comes together in this speed control. The iX8 is protected by its hard case to deal with the rough and tough race and bash conditions.
It is self-evident that any capacitors are included in the speedo and the power connectors as well as the cooling fan connectors are pluggable. The LRP iX8 can be operated 2S-6S LiPo batteries.
The improved version of the iX8 features stronger BEC and updated software.
Uncompromising and outstanding performance at the highest level has a name - iX8!
Including pluggable high-performance fan
- Sensored design: Sensored technology for high precision and intelligent motor management to achieve best drive and brake feel
- 2S-6S LiPo operation - Wide input voltage range (7.2V-22.2V) for versatile use, with powerful 6A switching BEC
- USB Software Updateability: Benefit from all the latest performance improvements and updates.
- Special 1/8 power profiles: Special 1/8th power profiles for finest adjustments to all conditions and motors. Including all team profiles
- Forward/Brake + Forward/Brake/Reverse: Fully adjustable drive-modes with different brake/reverse adjustments
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3: Allows you to read out the maximum internal temperature for each the speedo and motor
- 100% pluggable connections: No solder design - maximum convenience. Includes ready-to-use wires for all connections
- Cut-off voltage / LVC adjustable