Nitro Engine ZR.28 Spec.4 Pullstart
Due to modifications of the already great predecessor, the LRP ZR.28 Spec.4 Pullstart has been significantly improved in the carburettor vernier adjustment as well as in the cooling of the cylinder head. The Heavy-Duty CoolDownMax cylinder head that has already successfully been introduced with its bigger brother, now also serves in the ZR.30.
A completely new carburettor has been build-in for an even better adjustability especially when in at idle speed. The performance, especially when stationary, has been improved with this move. All in all, the ZR.28 Spec.4 offers more torque with better adjustability and improved responsiveness.
Otherwise being a giant, it is a true midget in its dimensions. Due to its compact construction the engine can be used as a direct replacement to the .21 engines. The ZR.28 Spec.4 fits into all common .21 engine mounts.
(Recommended retail price)
(Price incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs)
- MASSIVE Big Block size - You cannot replace displacement with anything… but even more displacement!
- New CoolDownMax cylinder head - Improved cooling and higher efficiency through new cooling fin arrangement
- XTEC PowerCarb3 15S-2 carburettor - Flow optimised carburettor with 9.0mm insert for maximum power and easy adjustability at the same time
- Universal fit - Fits all major .21 engine mounts
- 6 + 1 Ports
- FREE PLUG - FREE LRP Platinum / Iridium R5 glow plug included
- Standard burn room - Guarantees easy adjustment of the engine in all conditions
- XTEC T6 engine housing - Especially reinforced heavy duty engine housing for toughest offroad action
- Massive con rod - Extra reinforced con rod. Specially adjusted for .28 engines
- Ultra strong pullstart - Pullstart specifically developed for big block engines
- Power Start capable - Prepared for the use of the LRP Power Start for starting the engine at the push of one button
- Torque you can barely handle