Apex Scion Racing 2015 TC
Brushless Powered All-Wheel-Drive Ready-To-Run Built on the all-wheel-drive APEX chassis, our latest 2015 Scion Racing tC's styling was inspired by the Papadakis Racing Hankook Scion tC Rocket Bunny body, as driven by 2015 Formula Drift World Champion Fredric Aasbo. Features include a water-resistant speed control and XP 2.4 GHz radio system.
Front and rear sealed metal gear differentials are connected together with a tough aluminum drive shaft that handles all of the Reedy brushless power. Imperfections in the road are managed by four adjustable, fluid-filled, coil-over, tuned shocks. High-grip treaded racing tires are mounted on scale replica 10-spoke hex-drive wheels with detailed brake rotors and calipers. Scion Racing tC Ready-To-Run Features:
- Fully assembled Ready-To-Run all-wheel-drive chassis that accepts NiMH or LiPo type batteries
- Scion Racing tC Rocket Bunny replica body comes factory-finished
- 10-spoke wheels come mounted with high-grip racing tires and feature detailed brake components
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV 540 brushless motor
- Water-resistant Reedy SC600-BL sensorless brushless speed control with T-plug Connector (2S-3S LiPo compatible)
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with XP metal gear steering servo
- Adjustable, fluid-filled, coil-over tuned shock absorbers
- All-metal gear transmission with sealed differentials
- Steel CVA drive axles front and rear
- Metric hardware and ball bearings throughout
SCION AND ALL ASSOCIATED MARKS, EMBLEMS AND DESIGNS ARE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION AND ARE USED WITH PERMISSION.
(inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versandkosten)