Zum Inhalt

F1 Pro Reverse Digital

Moderatoren: MircoThalheimer-LRP, AlexanderMoll-LRP, S-Kruse, M-Kruse

Beitragvon seazia am 29. Okt 2003, 18:55

Hello,

I just bought a Team Orion Havok Motor 11 x 2 and it seems that the car don´t have much more speed than the old 20T that i had, it is possible that the ESC doesn´t support the motor? Or could someone tell me what could be the problem?

Tks.
seazia

Beitragvon RetoKoenig-LRP am 29. Okt 2003, 19:02

[B-admin]i very much doubt it's the speedo, i ran the f1-pro myself with an 8t-modified and had no problem.
i'd suggest you check the motor.

--
LRP electronic GmbH[/B-admin]
LRP electronic GmbH
RetoKoenig-LRP

Beitragvon seazia am 29. Okt 2003, 19:05

And how can i check it to know if its ok? is there a way to do it? tks.
seazia

Beitragvon RetoKoenig-LRP am 29. Okt 2003, 19:57

[B-admin]Well...

1) does it sound any faster then your 20t when you connect it directly to the battery? It certainly should...

2) does it become very hot in your car?

Btw, did you adjust the gear ratio? You should when changing from a 20t to an 11t...

--
LRP electronic GmbH[/B-admin]
LRP electronic GmbH
RetoKoenig-LRP

Beitragvon seazia am 29. Okt 2003, 20:23

I will try to check if the motor sound any faster when connected it directly to the battery. Tks.

The gear ratio is adjusted, i´m using an 16T/87T relation. By the way i own an AE truck T3.

seazia

Beitragvon Sauron am 3. Mär 2004, 19:10

Same motor, same ESC and a lot of problems... I'm so sad... my TB-01 runs at 5 km/h... :(

Ale (Italy)
Sauron

Beitragvon GABHO am 7. Mär 2004, 17:26

[quote]
[i]Original von Sauron:[/i]
Same motor, same ESC and a lot of problems... I'm so sad... my TB-01 runs at 5 km/h... :(

Ale (Italy)
[/quote]

i had one of those F1 pro rev. digital on HPI RS4 pro3, i use it with reedy Pt 9Tx2 with standard 35t pinion and 120t spur,it works well top speed almost reaching 80km/h....

--
Go PREMIX Go...
SERIOUSLY for FUN....
Go PREMIX Go...
SERIOUSLY for FUN....
GABHO

Beitragvon mtatank am 6. Okt 2004, 03:31

Hi, I have the same speed cont. and after taking it out of the box, and into my stampede, I connected it to my also new, trinity P-94 6x1 turn motor and performed set up and when I hit the throtle to full power it was slower than the 20 turn stock motor with a mechanical speed cont. I tried the trouble shooting procedure's lrp gives with it and it never went as fast as the stock combo. I finnally discover'd that the voltage at the motor terminals during full throtle was only 5.1 volts ! and the battery pack was a 6 cell 7.2 volt pack ! I also tried it with the 20 turn stock motor and it was also slower than normal so I did'nt think it was the motor. I sent it back to lrp and they sent it back as normal, so I will try again and see if it works... Please let us know what you find wrong with yours.
mtatank

Beitragvon Open am 4. Nov 2004, 23:11

There are a lot of things to do for resolve this problem, well

1 the motor
Maybe brushes have not a good contact with the armature try to control spring presure and its head connection, ok?
Next check the siliconwires soldering on the head maybe aren't good, these should be show like silver, than the male connectors are good ?

2 battery : The wires that came out (if you use a stik pack)are without cut
From the battery to the esc also inside the plastic cap?
If you use an assembled pack, are the connectors solder correctly?chek the voltage 8.4volts

3 radio: If you have a digital radio reset all and put your ATV throttle and brake at max, then repeat the set up, check all the signals will be correct, at the end with your stick to the max the green led on your esc should be "on" if is not repeat the setup

if you have this Tamiya kit please to avoid a bad surprise put on a ball bearings kit befor use this motor and put on the lowest pinion, althogth will burning all your plastic gear case, ok?
Open

Zurück zu Archive