Pulsar Touch Competition System
The LRP Pulsar Touch Competition has been honoured many times by the R/C press and is the first choice of the scene’s top drivers. It shines with its revolutionary functions, a special touch screen display with graphic user interface and high-class features. This puts also the 4th Pulsar generation in a class of its own!
Another special highlight is the integrated high performance LiPo/ LiFePo balancer that detects differences in the cells and automatically starts balancing. This results in a longer lifetime and even better performance of the battery.
CHARGE LIPO - LIFEPO - NIMH - NICD
• Adjustable fast charge from 0.1 to 12.0A
1-4 cells (LiPo/LiFePo) with automatic LiPo/LiFePo cut-off
1-8 cells (NiMH/NiCd) with adjustable Delta-Peak detection, linear or optional 5-step charge mode
(charging with variable current steps)
• Autostart-Timer for maximum comfort
• Storage Mode: The battery is charged/discharged automatically until the optimum voltage
for storing is reached. Longest cell lifetime!
CYCLE LIPO - LIFEPO - NIMH - NICD
• Automatic Cycling Mode (Discharge - Charge - Discharge) for perfect conditioning of your batteries
DISCHARGE LIPO - LIFEPO - NIMH - NICD
• Adjustable high-power discharge current up to 20.0A for perfect matching of your batteries
• Adjustable cut-off voltage for a perfect adaptation to all type of batteries and number of cells
The following items are already included:
USB wire, output wire with alligator clamps, adapter wire EHR to XHR, output wire with 4mm plug and balancing connector, Y-Hall Sensorboard including 3 sensor wires.
(Recommended retail price)
(Price incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs)
- Touch screen Graphic Display, blue backlit
- Voltage calibration for maximum accuracy
- Multi Protection System: 100% protection against output reverse polarity, short circuit, input voltage error and over charge
- Microprocessor controlled: Fully adjustable for perfect operation, maximum performance and highest safety
- USB connection (wire included): for firmware updates
- User Profile Memory: 5 factory pre-set profiles which can be customised and saved in memory.
- Fully Adjustable: Intuitive program structure with graphical user interface, allows precise adjustment of all parameters
- Receiver simulator port: for function check of speed controls and servos
- Brushless motor sensor port: for sensor check and rpm measurement
- Integrated LiPo/LiFePo Balancer: The Balancer is specially developed for the use with LiPo and LiFePo batteries. It automatically detects cell condition for all 2- up to 4 cell batteries. If the difference between the cells is more than 5mV, the balancing starts automatically.
- DC Input 11-15V