M12 40 Years Sanwa Special Edition incl. 3 Receivers Aluminum Steering Wheel
In honour of the 40th anniversary of the company, Sanwa releases a special edition of the M12! Therefore, the engineers upgraded the flagship of high-end 2.4GHz FHSS transmitters – one of the most successful radio systems in the world – with new technical and visual features. The M12 40 Years Sanwa Special Edition comes in a special black piano lacquer design. Every unit can be identified as individual item due to a serial number engraved on a badge. The steering wheel is made of aluminium. Three receivers are included: RX-471, RX-471 Dual-ID and RX-472.
Depending on the receiver you choose, telemetry data like motor / engine temperature, rpm, drive battery or receiver battery voltage can be displayed and stored to the computer also with the M12 40 Years. Due to the multifunctional pushable rotary-knob, the menu in four languages (English, German, Spanish, & Czech) is totally easy to handle. All functions can be programmed quickly and uncomplicatedly.
- Deutsche Menüführung
- Ease of use: set to lower the steering wheel position included
- Custom menu: user friendly menu structure
- LC display: 128x256 full dot LC display
- Curve setting: able to fine adjust 9/18 point curve
- Best fit setting: able to set the driver’s best condition
- Dual steering: able to set the rudder angle individually
- PC link: able to read and write the data to the PC
- Monitoring: share data with another transmitter
- Data logger: data can be sent to the PC
- Racing mode: able to change driving status in a single touch
- Car type select: 10 categories
- USB Software Updateability