iX8 V2 Brushless Speed Control
The internationally very successful LRP iX8 brushless competition speed control gets a worthy successor: the LRP iX8 Version 2 features a new hardware and is already equipped with the latest v2.6 team firmware as standard.
The speed control generates significantly less heat and its performance in racing is extremely consistent on the highest level.
Aggressive Initial Drive settings and the 1/8 BR2 brake – completely developed from scratch – will help you to leave your competitors behind.
The integrated Intelligent Brake/Reverse v1.0 algorithm guarantees huge driving fun also off the tracks.
(Recommended retail price)
(Price incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs)
- New Hardware – Cooler speed control and most consistent racing performance
- Latest v2.6 Team Firmware - Completely revamped firmware featuring new modes and optimised values
- 2S-6S LiPo operation - Wide input voltage range (7.2V-22.2V) for versatile use, with powerful 6A switching BEC
- Intelligent Brake/Reverse v1.0 - Ensures an intuitive driving experience when switching between braking and driving backwards
- USB Software Updateability - Benefit from all the latest performance improvements and updates.
- Optimized Sensored Design
- Initial drive mode
- New brake developed especially for 1/8 use
- Internal-Temp-Check System 3
- Accessories included
- Pluggable connections
- Compact and robust design