Flow WorksTeam BL Speed-Control
LRP celebrates an impressive comeback with the Flow WorksTeam and Flow Competition high-end brushless speed controls. In two years of hard work LRP did it again: another revolution in brushless technology and a new benchmark in high-performance speed controls is ready to conquer the market.
The new Flow speedos are based on a completely new platform, designed from scratch. They replace the existing three SXX Version 2 speedos. Racers can use the Flow speedos for modified and stock racing, for both classes it offers a multitude of setup options.
Optimised cooling, extremely high power output over the entire RPM range and simple but flexible adjustability are only some of the highlights that make the new LRP Flow speedos stand out. The unique software, a heavy copper 8-layer powerboard and the compact 2-piece machined aluminum housing have been never seen before in a brushless competition speed control. Its construction from thermo-conductive aluminium makes the case highly efficient for cooling. LRP is sure that the success story of the LRP SXX speed controls with their uncountable World, European and National Championship titles will continue with the new LRP Flow. The LRP Flow WorksTeam and Flow Competition are the most powerful LRP brushless speed controls ever. Let the energy flow!
The chase for the titles is running!
IFMAR 4WD Offroad World Champion, Chico, USA
Steven Hartson wins
IFMAR 2WD Offroad Worlds, Chico, USA - podium finish
Ryan Maifield on third
IFMAR TC Modified Worlds, Heemstede, NL – podium finish
Ronald Völker on third, two LRP Flow speedos in the A-final
IFMAR 1/12 Worlds, Heemstede, NL – podium finish
Ronald Völker on third, three LRP Flow speedos in the A-final
EFRA 4WD Offroad European Champion, Valladolid, Spain
Martin Bayer wins
EFRA TC Modified European Champion, Torres Novas, Portugal
Ronald Völker on top
European TouringCar Series winner
Ronald Völker wins with a prototype of the LRP Flow
ROAR TC Modified Nationals winner
Rick Hohwart wins, Keven Hébert on third
ROAR Super Offroad Nationals winner
Ryan Maifield takes the 4WD Short Course title
BRCA TC Modified Nationals winner
Olly Jefferies on top
… to be continued.
(Recommended retail price)
(Price incl. VAT, excl. shipping costs)
- Modified and Stock Racing - All purpose onroad and offroad software for modified and stock classes, incl. boost 0
- Extra small size - 32x34x21mm for easy installation in all cars
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3 - Allows you to read out the maximum internal temperature for each the speedo and motor
- USB Software Updateability: Benefit from all the latest performance improvements and updates.
- X-Brake Pro - New efficient and precise brake software
- Easysolder U-Tab Design - Heavy copper, multilayer PCB for lowest resistance
- Bulletproof 6V/3A linear BEC
- HD full aluminium case - For lowest core temperature and tough race design
- Multi-mode profile adjustment - 7 fully adjustable parameters for stock and modified: auto brake, feel, torque timing, boost timing, boost angle, boost turbo, cutoff voltage
- Including plugged high-performance fan