LRP S8 BX Conquers Italy!
The LRP S8 BX dominated the competition in Italy in both F1 and F2 classes!
At the weekend of 5th-6th April it was the opening race for a completely new track close to Roma, the Latina track.
The racing was split into two classes, the F2 for everybody to enter and the F1 for serious racers that race according to the Italian federation rules. A total of 61 drivers from both classes joined the event, and with nobody even having tested the fresh new track, it was with great excitement the racing got started.
In the competitive F1 class it was LRP driver Riccardo Acciari that set the pace from the start. Riccardo secured the TQ spot after winning the 1st and 2nd round by a huge 15 s margin to 2nd placed finisher.
In the final of the F1 class Riccardo had set his goal to easily and safe open up a comfortable gap due to his fast pace with his LRP S8 BX, but because of a cut-off in the beginning of the race Riccardo found himself last in 12th place in the end of lap 1. After only 10 min of the final Riccardo overtook every driver in the A-main and catched the front spot. In the end Riccardo and his S8 BX could cross the finishing line with a clear 2 lap lead.
In the F2 class it was also a dominant performance from the LRP S8 BX by Ruggiero Salvatore that showed great skill in the F2 class by also both securing TQ and win!
Congratulations Riccardo and Ruggiero!
LRP products used by Riccardo Acciari:
Click on product to get further product information!
LRP S8 BX Team - 1/8 Nitro Buggy
- Special angled engine mount for centralised center of gravity
- Exclusive active anti-squat rear suspension design for improved shock absorbing and driving characteristics
- Patented brake system
- Special 3-shoe aluminium XTEC competition clutch
- Machined high quality 3mm 7075 T6 ABN hard coated aluminium main chassis
- Special centre line position of the throttle/brake servo
- 5mm (front) and 4mm (rear) 7075 T6 CNC lightened aluminium tuning shock towersm blue anodized
- Swaybars: 2.2mm front and 2.8mm rear
- Robust drivetrain with 6 CVD drive shafts
- VTEC "Kamikaze" 1/8 Buggy competition tyre - soft compound
- Competition High Downforce wing
For further information of the LRP S8 BX 1/8 Offroad Buggy, go directly to homepage: »HERE
LRP S8 BX Action Video
Check out the LRP S8 BX Action Video: »HERE