RC10F6 Factory Team Kit
Full-scale Formula racing is considered one of the most elite forms of racing in existence, with technology and looks off the chart. The engineers behind the doors of Area 51 put maximum effort into the design of the RC10F6 FT kit to make sure the same could be said about their scaled-down version.
With a full cast of setting options, an ultra-low center of mass, and sleek styling, the RC10F6 FT is designed to put you at the front of the Formula grid. With an increase in entries greater than any class at the highly contested ETS series, Formula is growing at a rapid rate. All aspects of the RC10F6 FT were considered and optimized to make sure it would stand above its competition. Performance, adjustability, durability, and style were weighed heavily, and the RC10F6 FT kit shows its hand with a complete package of adjustments and options right out of the box.
From front to back, with graphite control arms, the fully adjustable front end, the ultra-smooth rear pivot, and wings styled after current full-scale Formula rulings, no corner was left untouched. At an affordable price point, the RC10F6 FT comes with everything to assure you will be at the front of the pack. With such a well-balanced platform, it's easy to see that the RC10F6 FT kit is another Champion by Design from Team Associated!
- 2.5mm graphite chassis for optimized flex characteristics
- Front and rear wings modeled after 2017 Formula rules included
- FOX Genuine Kashima Coat center shock for minimal friction and extended wear
- Chassis design allows for multiple battery configurations
- New center pivot design for optimized rear pod assembly
- Lightweight graphite axle for increased durability and rigidity
- Differential thrust bearing assembly for smooth action and extended life between rebuilds
- Rear axle accepts all standard spur gears without adapter
- Two steering bellcrank options for fine tuning Ackermann and steering rate
- Servo mounts can be switched from "fixed" to "floating" to allow more flex in the front of the chassis
- Integrated droop posts for adjusting droop without disassembly
- Power Source: Electric
- Terrain: On-Road
- Body Style: F1
- Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
- Assembly Level: Kit
- Length: 432.5mm
- Width: varies
- Wheelbase: varies
- Weight: 345g
- Drive: 2WD
Note: RC10F6 Factory Team Kit is shown equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, body, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.